Eyal Yifrach, Gilad Shaar and Naftali Fraenkel were reportedly shot and killed shortly after they were abducted 18-days ago.
The 18-day search for the three teenagers kidnapped in Gush Etzion ended this evening in Halhoul, north of Hebron where the bodies of Eyal Yifrach, 19, from Elad, Gilad Shaar, 16, from Talmon and Naftali Fraenkel, 16 from Nof Ayalon were found.
Earlier in the evening special IDF forces were mobilized for an extensive search after new information was provided by the General Security Services. The kidnapped Israeli teenagers were reportedly shot and killed shortly after they were abducted and their bodies were thrown into a shallow grave near Halhoul.
The IDF is pursuing the kidnappers and their homes were again entered tonight.
All Knesset debates for this evening were cancelled and a meeting of the security cabinet was called for 9.30 pm.
Minister of Housing Uri Ariel said, "Deep mourning as the people of Israel unites in prayer, a solidarity that must continue. In war as in war, the terrorists must be hit without mercy on the one hand, with a fitting Zionist response on the other hand."
Leader of the Opposition MK Isaac Herzog said, "Kidnapping innocent youths is a despicable and unforgivable crime. There can be no justification or explanation for this and I am convinced that the long arm of the security forces will reach the murderers. We have known difficult and painful terror in the past and got through it and we will do so this time. That's life in this country."
Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes-online.com - on June 30, 2014
© Copyright of Globes Publisher Itonut (1983) Ltd. 2014
You comment was recieved and soon will be published.
Thank you for posting your comment, which will be reviewed for publication.
Load more comments