|Conditions of Use|
1.The articles, items, articles, financial data and all other written and photographed material published in the Internet editions of Globes do not constitute a recommendation or expression of opinion regarding the buying or selling of securities. Any decision made on the basis of any data appearing on Globes' Internet sites is the sole responsibility of the user.
2. Globes is not responsible in any way for the content, data, visual elements, or links appearing on other Internet sites to which links are provided in articles published on the Israel's Business Arena Internet site.
3. Globes bears no responsibility for the content of data and the accuracy of announcements published on the Israel's Business Arena Internet site.
4. No exceptions are permitted from the provisions of the copyright notice appearing on the site without prior permission in writing from Globes.
Use of the Israel's Business Arena Internet site is conditional upon the user unequivocally agreeing to everything stated in this notice.
Law and jurisdiction
5. Use of the Israel's Business Arena Internet site is subject to the laws of the State of Israel only.
6. The Tel Aviv District Court will have sole jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising from use of the Israel's Business Arena Internet site.
Stock Exchange Data
Use of data on securities traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange on the Israel's Business Arena Internet site (hereinafter: "information") is subject to the conditions set out below. Before you use the information, you are requested to confirm your acceptance of these conditions.
I am aware that the publication of the information does not constitute a recommendation or expression of opinion regarding the buying or selling of securities, and that the information should not be relied on for the purpose of making investment decisions.
I am aware that the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Limited and Globes Publisher (1983) Limited are not responsible for the content of the information and/or its accuracy, that the information should not be used without further checking and verification by the user, and that any use made of the information is at the user's sole risk. I undertake that I will not execute any transaction in reliance on the information, and will confirm the accuracy of the information by other means.
I declare that I know that all rights to the information, including but without derogating from the general statements above copyrights, patent rights, professional secrets, distribution rights, and all other intellectual property rights are the sole property of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Limited.
I declare that I know that all rights to the manner of expression, processing, storage and distribution of the information on the Israel's Business Arena Internet site are the property of Globes Publisher (1983) Limited.
I declare that I know that access to the information is provided for my personal use only.
I agree and confirm that I will not publish the information. Without derogating from the general statements above, I will not publish any product and/or output of the information, whether printed as a drawing or a report, or provided as a file on a magnetic medium, or in any other format, and I will not reproduce, photograph, or print any product and/or output of the information or part thereof for the purpose of distribution or publication in any way whatsoever. I further undertake not to permit by act of omission or commission any of the actions detailed above.
I am aware that although the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Limited and Globes Publisher (1983) Limited strive to ensure that the information delivered by them is correct and accurate as far as is possible, errors, mistakes and faults in the content of the information and its transmission cannot be avoided.
In light of the above, I hereby absolve the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Limited and Globes Publisher (1983) Limited, their managers, employees and those working on their authority, in their names, and on their behalf, of any responsibility for errors, mistakes and faults in the information, including and without derogating from the general statements above, in its transmission or content, and for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, or consequential, or of any other kind whatsoever, caused directly or indirectly by the content of the information or by the method of its transmission, whether at the time of transmission or subsequently, arising by virtue of any law, including the law of torts, negligence, and contract.
For the removal of doubt and without derogating from any statement above, it is hereby stated that the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Limited and Globes Publisher (1983) Limited, their managers, employees, and those acting working on their authority, in their names, and on their behalf, will not be responsible for any error, fault, breakdown or disruption caused by acts of commission or omission by Globes Publisher (1983) Limited, and/or its employees and/or those acting on its behalf or in its name.
I confirm that the conditions detailed above will also apply to my employees and that I am responsible for ensuring that my employees do not breach them.
The Israel's Business Arena Internet site permits surfers to participate in the Surfers' Forum, to place messages that will appear on the forum and read other surfers' messages.
It is a condition of using the Surfers' Forum that users agree to the conditions of use detailed below. Any use and/or reading of the Forum implies agreement to the conditions of use, and any use not in accordance with the conditions of use is completely forbidden.
Material appearing in the Forum is not supplied and/or edited by Globes or Israel's Business Arena, and the Israel's Business Arena Internet site is not responsible for the correctness, accuracy, reliability or nature of the material appearing on the Forum, or for any errors, misleading statements, harm to an individual or company, legal infraction, and/or any other harmful material appearing in the Forum. The Israel's Business Arena Internet site is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage that might be caused as a result of reading and/or using the information in the Forum.
Material and messages appearing in the Forum are the sole responsibility of the Forum's users.
Material in the Forum is likely to contain links to Internet sites and/or other sources. For the removal of doubt, it is hereby stated that the Israel's Business Arena Internet site bears no responsibility for these links, their proper functioning, performance and/or for the content of other sources.
The user and/or reader of the Forum confirms that he or she is aware of the above-mentioned statement and knows that he or she might be exposed to erroneous, misleading, improper, harmful, illegal, etc. information on the Forum, and that he or she will make no claim, demand or suit against the Israel's Business Arena Internet site in this respect..
Important warning to users considering carrying out any investments and/or business deals and/or activities on the basis of material on the Surfers' Forum:
The user hereby agrees and confirms that he or she knows that use of the Forum, with all its inherent risks, is on his or her own sole responsibility, hat he or she takes upon him or herself all dangers his or her actions may involve, and that he or she bears the sole responsibility for any damage that might be caused by and/or to him or her.
The user hereby declares that he or she explicitly relinquishes any claim of responsibility on the part of the Israel's Business Arena Internet site in connection with any recommendations and/or data and/or information on the Forum.
The Israel's Business Arena Internet site is not responsible for any changes and/or alterations and/or deletions and/or impairment and/or damage of any kind done to any message written and/or sent to the Forum.
The user hereby confirms that information appearing on the Forum is not an alternative to independent research and/or examination, and that the Israel's Business Arena Internet site is not responsible for any act of commission or omission of any kind or nature or forbearance from such acts made in reliance on the Forum.
It may not be assumed that the identity that users attribute to themselves on the Forum is their true identity, nor may it be assumed that messages' writers know that the information they provide is true and/or accurate and that the information is indeed correct.
The Forum's user hereby unreservedly agrees and undertakes to act as follows:
1. Not to send any message, information, data, content or any other material that is illegal, and/or in breach of any agreement, obligation or rights of any kind, and/or harmful and/or threatening and/or rude and/or harassing and/or hurtful and/or racist and/or insulting and/or possibly libelous and/or slanderous and/or could constitute an invasion of the privacy of another person.
2. Not to impersonate any other individual and/or body.
3. Not to send to the Forum information that could solicit other users and/or promote any illegal objective and/or cause damage. Furthermore, not to send any material including viruses and/or computer software that could cause damage to the Israel's Business Arena Internet site and/or other Forum users.
4. Not to directly or indirectly breach, deliberately or otherwise, the provisions of any law, in particular the regulations of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and/or any other stock exchange.
5. Sending a message to the Forum constitutes an irrevocable everlasting license and permit to the Israel's Business Arena Internet site to make any use of the message and its content without payment.
6. The user writer and/or sender of any message knows that the Israel's Business Arena Internet site and any of its representatives has the right to edit, alter, amend, or erase messages in whole or in part, to refuse to publish messages in the Forum, to prevent the publication of the message in the Forum, and/or to remove from the Forum any material and/or information and/or message sent to the Forum, at the sole and complete discretion of the Israel's Business Arena Internet site, and without any prior notice.
Without derogating from the general statements above, the Israel's Business Arena Internet site and/or anyone acting on its behalf have the right to act as stated above according to their sole and complete discretion regarding any information and/or material that is in conflict and/or in breach of the conditions detailed in this statement and without having to provide any prior notice to the writer and/or sender and/or user.
7. The user and/or writer and/or sender of messages to the Forum hereby agrees and undertakes to indemnify the Israel's Business Arena Internet site for any expense and/or damage of any kind arising from a suit and/or demand directed to it by any third party as a result of a breach of the regulations above, and/or a breach of any other right belonging to any third party regarding information and/or material sent to and/or written by and/or edited by the user and/or writer and/or sender in any manner.
8. If you, as a user, believe that information and/or material published in the Forum has been plagiarized in a manner that damages your rights and/or contains content that causes other harm to you and/or breaks any law - please inform the Israel's Business Arena Internet site immediately, attaching full details.
9. The Israel's Business Arena Internet site is not responsible for maintaining the privacy of the user of the Forum, and in addition the Israel's Business Arena Internet site retains the right to reveal the user's personal details (to the extent that they are known to it) in the following instances:
9.1 If the user uses the Forum and/or material and/or information in an illegal manner.
9.2 If the material and/or information being used by the user is related to and/or affects legal proceedings, and/or is required for proceedings by any third party and/or the properly constituted authorities.
9.3 If the material and/or information is being used by the user is required in order to enforce the correct and proper application of these conditions.
9.4 If the material and/or information being used by the user is needed to protect the interests of the Globes Israel's Business Arena Internet site.
10.The Israel's Business Arena Internet site reserves the right to change the regulations and conditions of use of the Forum as it sees fit, at its sole and complete discretion, and the users of the Forum are requested to periodically read the statement of the conditions of use in order to inform themselves of any changes.
The Israel's Business Arena Internet site has the right to immediately suspend the Forum, unilaterally and without any advance notice, and the user will not have any claim and/or right of appeal and/or demand as a result of such action.
11. Wherever the "Israel's Business Arena Internet site" appears, the meaning is Globes Publisher (1983) Limited and those acting in its name and on its behalf.
I have read the conditions of use for the Surfers' Forum and the conditions of use for the Israel's Business Arena Internet site and hereby confirm that I will act in accordance with them.
Law and jurisdiction
Use of the Globes Israel's Business Arena Internet site is subject to the laws of the State of Israel only.
The Tel Aviv District Court will have sole jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising from use of the Globes Israel's Business Arena Internet site.
I hereby confirm that I agree to everything stated above.